Friday, March 19, 2010

Love your Pets by Feeding them Healthy Food

My beloved dog, Bella, has battled cancer off and on in her life. As a result she gained a lot of weight. I love Bella with all my heart. She's my number one fan; always by my side. I decided to put her on a high protein and vegetable diet. I've been boiling a lot of chickens these days. Aside from loving chicken, she also loves egg whites that I cook up for her. She is a huge fan of beets, broccoli, apples, carrots, cauliflower, bananas, and much more. As a result of this new eating habit, Bella is losing weight and has a lot more energy. Check out some of Bella's favorite recipes in the link above labeled "HEALTHY PET RECIPES". Peace - Danielle

CLICK HERE - to Return to Home Page

For recipes for humans, log onto http://cook-out-loud.blogspot.com/

1 comment: